Gonna make this short and quick cause I've only got a few hours of sleep time before we are up and at them and starting on a very busy day! My thankful thoughts for this week are as follows:
- i'm thankful that my hubby was able to get away for a couple of days and relax, chill and hang out with his really close friends.
- i'm thankful for my daughters help in cleaning the house this evening. they did an awesome job and with minimal amount of complaining.
- i'm thankful for the fun next couple of days we (the girls and I) have planned.
- i'm thankful for the extra helpers we had in MOPs today. and the reminder of when I was younger and only wanted to be around babies!
- i'm thankful that the girls are older and i can do things like take them to scrapbooking with me.
- i'm thankful that i'm going to be an aunt again!
- i'm thankful that i was able to fall asleep and sleep well w/o having keith here.
- i'm thankful that when my husband is gone - I miss him terribly.