Friday, October 10, 2008

Thanks Tank #23


Gonna make this short and quick cause I've only got a few hours of sleep time before we are up and at them and starting on a very busy day! My thankful thoughts for this week are as follows:
  • i'm thankful that my hubby was able to get away for a couple of days and relax, chill and hang out with his really close friends.
  • i'm thankful for my daughters help in cleaning the house this evening. they did an awesome job and with minimal amount of complaining.
  • i'm thankful for the fun next couple of days we (the girls and I) have planned.
  • i'm thankful for the extra helpers we had in MOPs today. and the reminder of when I was younger and only wanted to be around babies!
  • i'm thankful that the girls are older and i can do things like take them to scrapbooking with me.
  • i'm thankful that i'm going to be an aunt again!
  • i'm thankful that i was able to fall asleep and sleep well w/o having keith here.
  • i'm thankful that when my husband is gone - I miss him terribly.

2 comments:

Jane Anne said...

A couple of my thankfuls:
I am thankful for our husbands' getaway, weekend, too.
I am thankful for you and people like you are that are willing to work with the kids at MOPS.

MichMacsMusings said...

i'm thankful you're going to be an auntie again too...especially since you're so DANG good at it!!!