Monday, December 22, 2008
Friday, December 12, 2008
Thursday, December 11, 2008
This evening I am thankful for many things. Our warm home with Christmas decorations up and Christmas lights softly glowing here and there around the rooms. I'm thankful for dinner made by my husband and the chance to sit and eat with the whole family even though it was nearing 9 pm, a whole hour after the girls' bed time. I'm thankful for the opportunities taken to get together with friends for an evening of food and fun and knowing that it didn't matter what my house looked like - they were just glad to be here. I'm thankful for the honesty of friends asking for prayer for a difficult time they are going through and being able to diligently pray for them and then see specific answers to prayer. But mostly tonight I'm thankful for my husband. I'm thankful for the love we share and the burdens that we bare together. I am a blessed wife because of my husband and I never want to take that for granted. So thank you Keith, for all that you are to me! I LOVE YOU!!!
Thursday, December 4, 2008
I AM THANKFUL!!!!!!!
- I am thankful for the beautiful weather and warm sunshine today.
- I am thankful that things went so well having Savanah's "saliva ball" lanced. Unfortunately, I don't think it was a permanent fix but it will give her some relief temporarily.
- I am thankful for a wonderful Thanksgiving break spent with family all four days!
- I am thankful for my husband taking the time to unbury all of our Christmas decoration tubs and boxes.
- I am thankful for a "free" weekend to spend putting my Christmas decorations up.
- I am thankful for our house and home!
- I am thankful for the chance to reconnect with some "old" friends and also family on Facebook.
- I am thankful for dear friends that I miss so badly I can actually feel a physical ache.
- I am thankful for time spent hanging out with my girls, playing around and having fun!
- I am thankful for our hairdresser squeezing us in for haircuts and hair-colors before Christmas!
- I am thankful that Samantha is taking the loss of her kitty as well as she is which is much better than I have been taking it.
- I am thankful that my sister is slowly, but surely, healing.
- I am thankful for laughter and how much I have been hearing it in my home when only the four of us are here.
- I am thankful for candles and how yummy and inviting they make my house smell.
- I am thankful for a cleaner than normal house.
- I am thankful for my heating blanket on my bed and for my husband who always turns it on in plenty of time to warm my side of the bed before I crawl into it!
- I am thankful for coffee that is already brewed before I wake up.
- I am thankful for my niece who just turned 3 years old on Monday and who will officially be my niece within 2 weeks time.
- I am thankful for my new niece or nephew and the technology that allows us to know before hand - pink or blue? Hopefully, we will know tomorrow!
- I am thankful for hope.
- I am thankful for my parents and how much I love them and how lucky I am to still have both of them in my life.
- I am thankful for surprises.
- I am thankful that gas prices have dropped so significantly.
- I am thankful for chocolate and brownies.
- I am thankful for a tiny, perfect baby born of a virgin who came to earth and died on the cross for my sins and for the sins of ALL who would believe.