Thursday, June 5, 2008

Thursday Thanks Tank #15

Well, I'm not quite sure what is going on but the headache I had last week has never truly went away and today it is back with a vengeance! So I'm not sure that this weeks thanks tank is going to be any better thought out than last weeks. I feel so incredibly blessed and am thankful for so many things. Here are a few of them:

  1. I'm thankful that Sammy was able to pull out her own tooth last night because neither Keith or I are really into that whole loose tooth thing!
  2. I'm thankful for medicine that is easily and readily available in this country, whether it's for "big" things (epi-pens & antibiotics) or "small" things (like headaches and colds).
  3. I'm thankful for our barbecue and the chance to "grill out" as our Southern friends call it!
  4. I'm thankful for the year I spent at Ecola Bible School and the friendships that I made there. It was really a huge turning point in my life and I'm incredibly thankful for that!
  5. I'm thankful for friends who are willing to be honest and vulnerable with me.
  6. I'm thankful for iced caramel macchiatoes, whoever created this drink was a genius!!!
  7. I'm thankful for the opportunity to sit down with my family every night this week and have dinner together and talk with each other and laugh with each other!
  8. I'm thankful for the things about each person that make us all unique and that even though we don't always agree on things we can accept and love each other for who we are.

1 comment:

Jane Anne said...

And, I am thankful that broccoli with MAYO isn't the first thing that comes up on your blog anymore!! Seriously, thanks for sharing your list. I cannot believe Sammy pulled her own tooth-that IS something to be thankful for! Caramel Macchiato... now that sounds wonderful.