Today is a beautiful day made just for being thankful. Of course, isn't everyday? Here's a list of things that are filling up my tank with thanks! And boy am I thankful that filling up this "tank" is free!!!!!
- french pedicured toes!
- planned visits with friends and family (we have at least 5 planned over the next 6 weeks)
- warm sunshiny days
- having at least one of my dogs here with us
- my husbands new (to him) computer
- being able to sleep through the snoring coming from the other side of the bed
- new clothes
- great mother's day gifts (how materialistic is that?!?)
- friendships that are dear to my heart
- my girls and how grown-up & responsible they are becoming
- tulips from Mason's mommy at MOPs
- christian teachers in public school
- children's programs at church
- scrapbooking & the joy it brings
My verse for this week is Psalms 35:18,"I will give you thanks in the great assembly; among throngs of people I will praise you."
Take time today to think of all the things you are thankful for. Blessings to you!