Okay, so I completely stole this from a dear friend of mine. And to be completely honest, I've truly been meaning to steal it for a very long time. I'm very excited for my very first "Thursday Thanks Tank". Hopefully, it will encourage you to take a moment to ponder all the things you have to be thankful for in your life. Here goes . . . .
1. One on one time with my kids. I was able to spend the first part of the day today with Savanah because she stayed home from school. We went and signed both the girls up for soccer, went out to lunch at Taco Bell (remember Anah's favorite food is tacos), went shopping at Home Depot and a number of other things. It was wonderful being able to talk with her and to just listen to all of the things she had to tell me.
2. Prayer. Though I am so thankful for the opportunity to pray for others, today I am thankful for the prayers that others having been saying for me. I know without a doubt that someone was praying for me this morning. The girls and I had THE BEST morning we've had in a very, very long time. With all the hecticness, that is our life at the moment - I have to be completely honest and admit that I have been extremely low in patience lately. Today though, I had patience and the girls were remarkably well behaved. It made for a great morning and a great day!
3. Helpful friends and family. I'm sure everyone is as tired as I am of all "the house" updates. But I just really need to express my deepest gratitude to all of our friends and family who have gone above and beyond the call of duty and spent countless hours of their time to help us accomplish this remodel project. Words cannot express how indebted we are. So to anyone and everyone who has helped in anyway - THANK YOU!!!
4. My husband. I can't imagine trying to go thru these past couple of years with anybody other than Keith. He IS my knight in shining armor!
5. Spider/cobwebs. I found one in my house today. At least someone gets to live there!!!