Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Snow Angels, Snow Angels

The girls begged and pleaded and Mom consented and after putting on a couple of layers of clothes since their snowsuits are sitting in the garage in Graham they were off to play outside in the beautiful sunshine and glorious snow!!!
Sammy smiles beautifully while Anah informs me that snow is one of her new favorite foods, right after tacos and spaghetti!
The only thing to do after spending an hour or so outside in the the chilly cold getting all wet from making snow angels and a snow turtle is come inside and have hot cocoa with marshmallows!
CHEERS!!!
Let's make a day of it and bake cookies as well!!!

9 comments:

Jane Anne said...

Those are great pictures and they reminded me of snow days when I was a kid. Your girls looked like they had so much fun!

Anonymous said...

I love your daughter throwin up a peace sign.

Kimberly said...

yeah, i'm not really sure where she gets that. i mean really - do you see keith and i doing the whole peace-out thing???

Anonymous said...

I think she got it from Ice Age 2....the little guys!
Peace on earth! no wait, I mean Peace out!

JTJones said...

They actually look like they are getting along!

Anonymous said...

Shocker.

Chelsea said...

The girls are sooo cute! How much fun do you have!!!

Anonymous said...

look look Sam is using my favorite cup. Your right they do look like they are getting along. I can't believe Sam will be 9 in less than a month. I love these pictures

Kimberly said...

Usually the girls use the princess mugs. Samantha said she wanted to use the "pirate" one this time. I had to look twice to find the "pirate" mug. She's says it looks like it has a treasure map on it. I laugh because it does have a "map" on it - of the hawaiian islands!!!