1. Snow - I have absolutely loved all the snow we've gotten over the past week. I'm thankful for the girls' snow day on Monday that allowed us some "extra" fun time to do somethings that I don't normally make time for but should.
2. Family time - Keith was able to make it home not once but twice this week before the girls went to bed. We even got to have dinner together on Sunday with enough time for wii all to play some Wii. Then the following night wii were able to play some more Wii. Words can't describe how wonderful it was!
3. Reminders of God's love and mercy - He gives us SO many promises in His word and it's been a week of seeing some of those promises fulfilled.
4. Blogs - I have had a blast this week reconnecting with some "old" friends through this wonderful world of blogland. And I've also loved seeing my husband reconnect with some of his close friends. Plus, we've convinced some family members that they couldn't go on anymore without becoming bloggers themselves. What fun!!!
5. A break in the rain - It was pouring down raining/snowing today while I was trying to get some errands run. Picked up a shower rod for our shower, got Samantha some new tennis shoes because she is growing so fast I'm constantly having to replace some item of clothing that she has outgrown and I also picked up groceries. When I walked out of WinCo there was a break in the clouds and the sun was shining thru and I couldn't help but think at that moment that Jesus had given me a little gift so that I didn't have to stand in the rain while I loaded up my car with groceries. I loved that gift!!!
6. Children and the parents who discipline them - Today I had MOPs. (I work in the childcare since my kids are to old to be in the program.) I was able to witness some of the most adorable little kids, who many people might not think are old enough to be learning manners, use their manners and also listen and be obedient. In situations like that, it is clearly evident when a child is being taught at home that obedience is a must. I so appreciate those parents that discipline, it makes their children a joy to be around rather than a burden.
7. Reassurances and reminders - I'm thankful for the little reminders from friends and family that reassure me that I am special to them. They always seem to come right when I need them, which makes them so special.
8. My K.I.S.A - You know who you are and how much I love you!