Friday, January 18, 2008

MY GIRL - Let's talk about my girls!

Okay, so I love reading peoples blogs where they have all these cute little sayings or things about their kids along the side of their posts. Since I'm a complete numskull when it comes to all things involving a computer I thought I'd just write a post about MY GIRLS! Hopefully this will become a bit of a tradition. Once or twice a year I will "update" their favorite things. And then when I finally catch up to now on my scrapbooking (which will take quite a number of years), I can look back on my very old posts and see what they loved. Since the oldest usually gets to go first I'll mix it up some and start with Anah!

Full name: Savanah Janne'
Nicknames: Anah, Anah-banana
DOB: July 2000
Favorite Book: The Boxcar Children - Mystery Behind the Wall
Favorite Movie: National Treasure - Book of Secrets
Favorite toy: Kit - her American Girl Doll
Favorite meal: Tacos
Favorite dessert: Pumpkin bread
Favorite song: #2 on Taylor Swift - Picture to Burn
Favorite thing to do outside: Cartwheels
Favorite T.V. show: Cory in the House
Favorite Christmas gift this year: Kit, my American Girl Doll
Favorite thing we did this year as a family: camping this summer at Cowlitz Falls with Katie and Maddie and Nana, Papa-man, Uncle Paul and Aunt Lindsay and Capri

Full name: Samantha Reigh
Nicknames: Sam, Sammy, Sammy Reigh, Sammy-girl
DOB: February 1999
Favorite book: Sisters in Time - Emma's Secret
Favorite movie: Nancy Drew
Favorite toy: Ally (her Webkinz) and Pinky (her Fur Real pig)
Favorite meal: Cheese pizza
Favorite dessert: Chocolate ice cream
Favorite song: #11 on Taylor Swift - Our Song
Favorite thing to do outside: play tag
Favorite T.V. show: The Suite Life of Zack and Cody
Favorite Christmas gift this year: guitar
Favorite thing we did this year as a family: Going on an airplane for the 1st time with my mom to California

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huh. No Hana Montana?

Kimberly said...

I know! Shocking isn't it! There's also no HSM or HSM2! What's up with that?
I guess HSM is SO YESTERDAY and Hannah Montana - they are SO OVER HER!
That is totally WHACK!

Anonymous said...

Dope?

Kimberly said...

I don't think they know what that is, and hopefully "it" won't ever be a favorite of theirs!

Jane Anne said...

You guys are so funny. I think I enjoy reading your comments to each other as much as your posts! Seriously, this is a great list! It was fun to read and you will enjoy having all of it recorded. It changes SO fast!

Chelsea said...

Our kids have to get together. They have sooo much in commen.

Chelsea said...

Oh, by the way...I don't want Brandon taking credit for my amazing words of blogging. He doesn't even know how to blog, or to email for that matter. I think after 5 years of being a cop, he only knows how to write in codes. Maybe that's why he will all of a sudden look at me and say "Paul zero 64 do you copy". What is that...that is whack! And yes..I am the one who wrote far,far,far away. It's only because he made me though.

Chelsea said...

I meant 4 years of being a cop.

Anonymous said...

No bloggin from Brandon, that's a shame I will have to talk him into it.

Kimberly said...

Well, in that case Chelsea, I apologize. I have nothing but sweet and kind words for you and your comments. And I truly can't wait til we can get our kids and "boys" together!

Anonymous said...

Is that sarcasm (sp?)

Kimberly said...

Never!!!