Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thanks Tank #20

This is going to be another short thanks tank just because I'm still really busy filling it!!!!


I'm so thankful for the time I was able to spend with my friend Kristi, who I met while at Ecola, last week. We had a blast together! It was also really fun having our kids play together. This was the longest we've had the kids together and they had a lot of fun too!

Parker, Savanah, Mason, Cole, Samantha and Annabelle
Me with all the kids! What fun they were!!!
All the kiddo's in front of the scary, yet totally cool, 13ft crab!!!


I'm thankful that the girls and I made it safely to the Owen's on Sunday. I'm thankful that even though we've had a lot of unexpected rain we've kept the kids fairly happy with indoor activities. I'm thankful for our trip to the community pool (where we didn't get any pictures ;(). I'm thankful for McDonald's Playland where we took the kids today and let them play for a couple of hours! I'm thankful for chocolate ice cream, RED box DVD's, Starbucks and friends that are absolutely WONDERFUL!!!! (Hopefully next week I'll have lots of pictures to post of my time with the Owen family!)

I'm thankful for an incredibly fantastic summer filled with SO MUCH FUN and lots of great memories! It's hard for me to believe that we only have 11 days until school starts again! I really think that this has been one of my funnest summers for many, many years!

No comments: