Wow, it feels good to be back to the land of blog! Tonight at dinner my oldest daughter asked me if I had posted my Thanks Tank yet. I just want to know when she got so grown up AND how she even knows about my Thursday posts of thankfulness. It makes me wonder just what else they are picking up on that I'm completely unaware of. Hopefully this will be a great reminder for me that I have two little sponges who soak up EVERYTHING - the good, the bad and the ugly. So in my words, attitude, speech and actions, I need to always be leading with a Christ-like example. So on to my thoughts of thankfulness!
- I'm thankful for my husband who notices when I clean the house but so lovingly doesn't notice when I don't. Who bathes the dogs (not once but twice - all within a matter of days) after they've rolled in poop, after a long day at work. And then helps me make dinner to boot! He's a keeper!
- I'm thankful for a wonderful day spent with my Momma. We went shopping and spent 6 hours in ONE store. I'd bet at least 2 of those hours were spent in the dressing room trying on clothes after clothes after clothes and talking, talking, talking! It was so much fun!
- I'm thankful for my dear friend Heather who offered to watch my daughters w/o me even asking and then who kept them ALL DAY, while I shopped with my Momma!
- I'm thankful for friends who are as close as family!
- I'm thankful for the cheap theater in Federal Way and the chance to take the kids to see some really great movies for a really cheap price!
- I'm thankful for quiet evenings spent on the couch next to my hubby watching TV and just chilling but feeling loved beyond measure!
- I'm still thankful for the kittens we were able to get for the girls. We all have been having a lot of fun with them.
- I'm thankful for family that loves us unconditionally.
Well, this is just a small list of things that I'm thankful for. I do truly feel as though this whole summer my heart has been filled to the brim and then spilling over with thankfulness and happiness. I have been wonderfully blessed!