Just a few things that are filling my heart with joy this week:
2. Healing - physical, spiritual and emotional
3. Sunshine - Not my bro-in-law (though I am thankful for him) but in this case I mean the actually rays of the sun beating down on my bare toes peeking out from my flip-flops. It was a gloriously beautiful day.
4. Mine - Okay, I know that just sounds so extremely selfish but let me explain. Today after MOPs, I made a trip to Costco. I picked up a number of refrigorator/freezer items but I wasn't planning on heading home until the evening. So I went "home" (as in - to MY own home - the one in Graham) and dropped off my frig items in MY fridge. Then I decided instead of going back out and buying myself lunch I would heat up a bowl of soup in MY microwave in MY kitchen. I stood in MY dirty, dusty kitchen eating my bowl of soup looking out into MY living room and dining room and imagining where I would put MY furniture and just how wonderful it will look. Then I washed out my empty bowl in MY newly installed kitchen sink. The whole while I kept thinking - we are almost there and I'm so thankful.
5. Healthy children - I recently learned that a close friend of mine's child has a genetically inherited disease that there is no cure for. They are now going to have to do more testing to find out if both parents are carriers and if so, all of their children are at risk of having or getting this disease. How blessed I am to have my daughters that are sassy and full of spitfire and so far (Praise God) healthy, healthy, healthy.
6. More quality time with my kiddos - For Valentine's Day I took the girls to see the Hannah Montana Live in Concert 3-D Digital "movie" at the local theater. We had so much fun singing and dancing all while wearing our funky 3-D glasses.
7. In-laws (or as my Mom-in-law says, In-loves) - I was so lucky to marry into the family that I did. I was accepted immediately (well maybe not immediately but pretty soon after) as a daughter and a sister. Tomorrow we get to celebrate a birthday and an anniversay and I'm so excited to spend some quality "McCoy family time" together.
8. Love - I'm so thankful for the love I have for my family and friends and the love they give to me as well.
9. My K.I.S.A - . . ."Darling, I'll be yours forever 'cause I never wanna be without love, so darling, never set me free, no, I'm yours forever never set me free, no, no, no!" Hee, hee, hee! Figure that one out!!!
P.S. I'd be really thankful if I could get my spellcheck to work but since I can't, I apologize for any mis-spelled words.