I feel as though I have so much to be grateful for and so little time to share my thanks but I'll hurry fast and do my best.
- Movin' on up - We have started moving boxes and smaller items into our house and I'm so incredibly excited. We even have our guest bed up and ready for our first overnight guests. We also are getting curtains up as well. I even unpacked my silverware, that I haven't seen for 2 whole years, yesterday. Ya'all have no idea how much I LOVE my silverware!
- HELP - Our friends and family have been so giving of their time to help with so many different things. Watching of our kids, cleaning of our house, loading and unloading of boxes, unpacking of boxes, decor advice, etc. . . Thank you so much to each and every one for their unselfish giving. WE SO APPRECIATE IT!!!
- Starry skies - Last night I ran outside to grab something from my car and I looked up at the night sky and it was ablaze with the most gorgeous and brilliant stars. I stopped and stared for a brief moment.
- Sunny days and big puffy white clouds - I suppose the clear, starry nights kind of just lead us into beautifully sunny days without a hint of rain. The big puffy white clouds are just a bonus. Days like these are perfect for moving in!
- My car - My husbands a hater but I'm a lover and I do really, really love my car! Even though at times it might feel a bit on the small side, I'm very thankful for it. It's paid for (completely - wink, Neen, wink) and it gets great gas mileage and it's a stick and it's comfortable for me.
- Outdoor sports - I'm thrilled to finally be in that elite and elusive club called - 'Soccer Mom'. Since we were so close to completing our remodel we were finally able to let the girls participate in a school activity. They are both signed up for soccer and have started practice this week.
- My K.I.S.A - "When I'll be 87, you'll be 89. I'll still look at you like the stars that shine, in the sky. Oh my, my, my!!!" (?????)