21. Volleyball. Watching it on TV is great, actually playing is better. I even played on my jr. high school team as well as our high school team while I lived in Montana. I was the setter!
22. Playing games. Unlike my dear friend, JA, I thoroughly enjoy trivia games. I'm really not that good at them but I still love to play them. Of course they have so many different trivia type games that I usually go for the ones I'm more familiar with. Like the Pop Culture edition of Trivial Pursuit or the Scene It games - Disney, Movies, Friends, TV and Squabble editions. (Notice no Harry Potter or ESPN Sports.)
23. Listening to my kids play together. I love to pretend to be engrossed in something when they are playing and have them not realize I'm listening in. They still have such an innocence about them and yet they are maturing and it brings back memories of my first "loves" and friendships from when I was a young girl.
24. Christmas music. I know y'all are thinking - not music again. But music is such a HUGE part of my life and Christmas music deserves it's very own spot on "the list". Today is the first time I've listened to Christmas music this year. When I was younger we started listening to it not long after we went back to school. After getting married, Keith restricted me to Oct - Dec. I've actually tried to hold off until November but usually don't make it. But Oct 27th isn't that bad, if I do say so myself.
26. But even more than shopping - I love getting a bargain. Matter fact, I'm so much of a bargain shopper that I won't even shop at the thrift stores until they have 50% off sales. The clearance racks are the first ones I head to in any given store and lots of the time I won't even check out the other racks.
27. Candles. My favorite scents are food type scents. Like brownies and coffee and caramel. My favorite is Belgian Waffle from Partylite.
28. Fires in the wood stove. I love the smell, feel and sound of it.
29. Camping. While growing up, my family tried the whole camping thing a number of times. No lie, every single time we went it rained! I'm not joking or exaggerating. When I met Keith he was an avid camper and hiker. I decided to give it another try which is kinda ironic because we live in the Pacific NW, really how often are you going to go camping and it not rain? Keith must have prayed a lot because now I love it! (Though I do admit that we have a tent trailer now so camping in the rain is a bit easier. Also, we plan on getting a regular trailer hopefully by next summer which means it won't matter at all how much it rains. We cheat!)
30. Road trips. If I had the option of driving or flying, hands down I'd choose driving 95% of the time.
31. Autumn - my favorite season of the year.
32. Watching TV on DVD. Once again - I cheat, but being able to watch a 60 min program in 44 minutes is not only a time saver but if you have to pause it you can and you don't have to wait a whole week to watch the next episode!
33. The beach - not the shore - but the warm, sandy beaches of Southern Callie. I guess once a So Cal girl always a So Cal girl.
34. In n' Out Burger. (Speaking of So Cal.)
35. Log Cabins. We lived in one in Montana. I loved that little house. If I was going to build my dream home it would be a log home.
36. I love smiling. Smiling's my favorite! (ha, ha!)
37. Laughing and making other people laugh.