Monday, November 10, 2008

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away . . . .

It completely KILLS me (totally in a good way) that my two not so little "princesses" are so completely engrossed in this (new to them) fad!!! Ever since we got home from our vacation these movies are the only movies that they want to watch. They are trying to recruit their girl cousins to the "dark side" with little success. Translation - they didn't want to have anything to do with it! The questions they ask are so intriguing and it's very interesting to see how their minds work in comparison to all the little boys who are so enamored. I mean really how many of you parents with boys have ever gotten the question - So do you think that Princess Leia is going to marry Indiana Jones?

4 comments:

Jane Anne said...

That's awesome- them trying to recruit their cousins! And, no my boys would NEVER think about Indiana getting married!

JTJones said...

What would Hans think!

Did you know that Chewbacca has a wife and kids!

JTJones said...

What are your girls dressing as for Brooks party?
I think I am going to be Anakins Mom. Brook thinks he might be Anakin himself. I was thinking of going to the thriftstore today. Don't they usually have sales on holidays?

Kimberly said...

Sam wants to be C3PO. Anah wants to either be Princess Leia, Yoda or an Ewok.
How did you know about Chewbacca's wife and kids?
You do get it about Leia and Indie, right?
And yes I think that the thrift stores do normally have sales. Would you look for anything in silver or gold lamme'?